- Adam is looking up dog trailers for his bike so his old pup can join us on. I’m worried we’re becoming crazy dog ppl bc I’m not stopping him 9 hours ago
- Well a 27 km bike ride may have been a tad much for the ole knee but it felt good 13 hours ago
- Using a frozen palm bay freezer pack as an ice pack might be the smartest thing I’ve done with alcohol tbh. 13 hours ago
- We should invent a meet up group called cycle to beer. Where you pick a spot locally or otherwise and everyone meets for a brewski. 16 hours ago
- Nice little bike ride from edworthy to east village. Quick pit stop and we’ll cycle back 😎 16 hours ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Category Archives: Day in the life of.
What’s up everyone! I’ve been writing a lot more frequently recently, which is good, I love to write, my head feels clear and I’m ready to share some silly stories and opinions with you again. I’d like for this Blog … Continue reading
As you’ve read from some of my previous posts about dating I don’t date, well I do, but I don’t do it very well. That said over the course of Stampede I met a few men who I had the … Continue reading
This morning after waking up I checked my phone for any important emails or texts that I might’ve gotten while I was off in dream land, sourced out the closest location for a Free Stampede Breakfast. Jumped in the shower, … Continue reading
It seems every time I go to Vancouver I always come back with an awesome story to tell,whether it was my break up with “Van guy” or it was caught in Downtown Vancouver for Game 7 of the Stanley Cup … Continue reading
This summer I’ve given myself some unofficial rules. Having fun, and staying single. Now I’m a strong believer that rules can be broken, so that being said, If I find Prince Charming along the way, great. If not, no big … Continue reading
The other day my family and I were discussing stories of the past, family vacations, trips, stupid things my brother and I did when we were younger. We’ve all got stories to tell, so I’ll share one of mine. We … Continue reading
Okay, so this happened a while ago and I figured by sharing an embarrassing story it’d be a lighter read than some of the “Dear Abby” like posts I’ve been recently adding to the blog. That being said, whats better than … Continue reading
So I found this entry along with another one that was on another site that I used to use, and since most of my traffic comes from here, I figured I’d share it with you. Last year around this same … Continue reading
On Tuesday February 22, 2011 I celebrated another Birthday, it wouldn’t be lady like to ever tell you my age, but for those of you who already know, tell anyone, and I’ll put a fire lit paper bag on your porch. … Continue reading